Streamline Solutions offers a set of complementary support services for ELEMENTS to cover all application areas related to vehicle design analysis.
Streamline Solutions training courses are intended for all users involved in vehicle design applications, seeking a comprehensive understanding of ELEMENTS features and capabilties.
The courses can be delivered either at the client’s premises or at any of our locations in the USA, Europe or Australia (subject to a minimum amount of trainees). The following topics are covered:
- ELEMENTS introduction, basic concepts, utilities and solvers.
- Graphical user interface, wizard tools and best simulation practices for aerodynamics and other application areas.
- Mesh generation module: CFD volume meshing.
- Case definition module: boundary conditions, turbulence models, solver settings, etc.
- Solution monitoring and post-processing in ParaView and/or 3rd party visualisation tools.
- Tutorial examples.
The Open Source nature of ELEMENTS' kernel and the modular architecture of our GUI enable us to modify the base code in accordance with the specific needs of our clients. The existing wizard tools and configuration files can be customised to fit a given wind tunnel geometry or vehicle shape; similarly, a specific simulation methodology can be incorporated into the setup process by updating the preloaded best simulation practices.
Other tailor-made software development service include:
- Addition of in-house methods to the base code.
- Coupling to third-party tools.
- Enhnacements and implementation of new applications or solvers.
- Customisation of post-processing routines and analysis reports.
Streamline Solutions can provide technical assistance with all aspects of vehicle design analysis, ranging from simulation work to vehicle engineering and testing. Engys and ARC combined expertise, man-power and HPC resources means that we can offer a comprehensive set of consultancy services, including:
- CFD and optimisation analysis
- Wind tunnel testing
- Vehicle dynamics
- Underhood thermal management
- HVAC and cabin comfort
- Soiling and water management studies